01. What is your name? Heidi
The following answers must all begin with the first letter of your name.
02. A four letter word? Help-the pets love to help me do lots of things
03. Girl name: Harriet- My Mom's name
04. Boy name: Harrold- My Grandfather's name
05. Occupation: Horse trainer- what I wanted to be when I grew up.
06. Color: Heliotrope
07. Piece of clothing: Halter top
08. Food: Haggis- sounds gross.
09. Item in the bathroom: Hydrogen peroxide
10. Place/City: Hartford, Connecticut- the city you never want to drive through
11. A reason for being late: hunger- you should never leave home without breakfast
12. Something you’d yell: Hurry up
13. Movie: Hitch
14. Something you can drink: Hot chocolate- yum
15. Band: Huey Lewis and the News- "If this is it" -one of the best songs ever
16. Animal: Horse
17. Street name: Hardwick Road- goes to the next town
18. Car: Hyundai- almost like my Kia
19. Song: Hard rock bottom of your heart- Randy Travis
20. Activity that includes more than one participant: Horse racing.
Lots of our friends have played already, so consider yourself tagged if you want to play.
Since we are letting Mommy do most of the post, we are going to let her brag about the quilt she just finished making for one of her friends. Isn't it pretty?
Daisy seems to want to take up crafting too. When Mommy started a new counted-cross stitch picture recently, Daisy was desperate to help, but Daddy said since she didn't have thumbs, she wouldn't be able to do it.