Sunday, February 1, 2009

A ride in the car

Hello Friends

Tucker blogging today. One of my favorite things is a ride in the car. Daisy doesn't like to go because she gets car sick. On Sunday mornings, Mommy and I go to do what she calls "getting a paper". I'm not sure what she means, but I love my mommy time and my ride.

Here I am waiting by the door. It takes Mommy so long to get ready. She says she doesn't have all-weather feet like me, or a fur coat.
Then I hop into my car and check out what is going on in the yard.

Mommy bought this car for me because she says I didn't fit in the one we used to have. She even has it marked for me, see:
I know it this is my car because there is a perfect spot to rest my head.
When we are going, I keep a an eye on what's happening behind us.

We got Mommy's paper and are home again.

9 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

I too love car rides. I get so excited. i race down the hallway and almost run into the door every time. =)

Teddy Westlife said...

Hi pups and kitties, it's nice to meet you all! I don't like to go in the cat myself, mostly because that usually means going to the v-e-t which I hate!

Huffle Mawson

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom does that on Sunday as well!

Some Sunday's I go...and others I stay and nap!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

NESSA the hovawart said...

Hi,
I didn't like so much car riding. Than my mommy and daddy bought me a box. Now I'm feeling much better. I'm going with mytwo everywhere :-)
Love and hugs,
Nessa

Anonymous said...

Handsome Tucker, you are such a good boy! I love your Sunday morning pictures! I'm so glad you and Daisy and Leo have this blog--it's so much fun :) from your friend Cathy

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW Tucker!!!!you're soooooooooooo handsome!!!!!
we love car rides too!!!!!
and love so much spend our time with mum like you!!!!
have a great week dear friends!!!!
lots of love and kisses

Mogley G. Retriever said...

We have had several foster friends that did not like car rides. They had bad experiences with their old homes. They were afraid to get in a car at first, but when Bella and I ran out and jumped in, they quickly learned that car rides were good things. So tell Daisy to keep trying. She may be able to overcome it if you show enough enthusiasm.

Mogley G. Retriever

Anonymous said...

Hi Tucker! You look cute in your bandana. That snow sure looks cold!

See ya!
Joey

Anonymous said...

Cool ride dude. Tell your mom the car needs a washing. Our dad gets a paper everyday but Jubal or Sophie only have to walk out to the newspaper box with him, up by the mailbox.